1. Registration fee is applicable to each single-authored or multi-authored research paper.
2. In case your submission is multi-authored and more than one author would like to participate in the conference, each participant needs to register and pay the registration fee separately.
3. Every registered participant will get a copy of a PDF format conference proceedings and admission to all conference sessions, opening ceremony, lunch, coffee breaks, conference ID, and conference kits, conference gift, and certificates.
4. Registered presenter and non-presenter will receive three certificates for appearance, participation and recognition. A separate certificate will be given to chair persons.
5. Graduate and Undergraduate students who intend to present their papers must submit their student’s registration form and must be enrolled within the academic year 2016-2017.
6. Researchers who are holders of valid IRES Membership card is entitled to Early Registration rate regardless of date of registration.
7. Substitution is allowed in case the registered author-presenter failed to attend and present his/her/their paper, provided that the original author-presented is registered.
8. Cancellation and Policy and Change of Registration Type for the Conference: If we receive your written cancellation before March 20, 2017, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of $150 or Php 7,000. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after March 20, 2017. In case of change of registration type, (i.e. from paper presenter to audience), written request of change submitted before March 20, 2017, the difference in the cost of registration shall be refunded. There will be no refunds of difference in cost for changes in registration type after March 20, 2017.
9. Additional paper will be charged $200
Early Registration Regular Registration (On or before March 20, 2017) (After March 20, 2017) Foreign Delegates Philippine Delegates Foreign Delegates Philippine Delegates
Each complete registration fee includes:
- One Paper Presentation
- Admission to all oral sessions
- Admission to all poster sessions
- Publication in an international refereed conference proceedings journal with ISSN
- A PDF Format of conference proceedings with ISSN
- Certificate of Presentation
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Conference bag
- Conference gift including I.D.
- Refreshment breaks
- Conference lunch buffet
Participants will be responsible for their transportation and accommodation expenses.
To save for transportation expenses of participants, a recorded virtual presentation option will be given for presenters who will not be able to attend the event
1. No refunds will be issued by IRES for any reason after March 20, 2017.
2. The receipt as a proof of payment will be issued at the registration desk on the conference day.
4. Payment scheme will be sent to authors upon receiving the acceptance letter.
Bank Name: Metrobank
Bank Branch Address: KM 44/45 The Cabanas, Longos, Malolos City, Bulacan 3000
Account Number: 758-3-73317533-9
Account Name: International Research Enthusiast Society Inc.
Swift Code: MBTCPHMM